Assisted reproduction services has been recently added to the services provided by the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at King Hamad University Hospital to all population of Bahrain. The Centre is well equipped with the best modern equipments and the services provided is according to the highest international standards and include:
- Full investigations of the infertile couple.
- Pre-conception advice and counselling.
- Ovulation induction and cycle monitoring.
- Intra-uterine insemination.
- Assisted Hatching
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA)
- Gametes preservation (sperms and eggs)
- Testicular Biopsy
- Embryo freezing.
- Chromosomal Analysis.
- Pre-implantation Genetic Testing (PGT).