The ENT Centre is set up to provide diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of both common as well as highly complex ENT disorders.
Our services include, but not limited to:
- Treating chronic ENT pediatrics problems like tonsillitis, adenoid hypertrophy and glue ears.
- Treating nasal polyposis and deviated nasal septum by conventional, advanced endoscopic and laser techniques.
- Treating allergic rhinitis.
- Treating resistant nasal obstruction.
- Provision of cosmetic ENT surgeries, like rhinoplasty and correction of bat ear.
- Diagnoses, treating and provision of rehabilitation for hearing loss, vertigo and tinnitus.