- All week days: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Visiting hours for children below 14 years of age are restricted to Mondays and Fridays from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Patients staying in private rooms are allowed to receive visitors all week days 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
We believe that the visits from family and friends are important to the well-being and recovery of our patients. However, certain restrictions may be imposed depending on the wishes of patients or their condition.
Some restrictions are as follows:
- We request that there be no more than two visitors at any time.
- Children under 14 years of age are allowed to visit the patient in certain cases and circumstances with the authorization of the ward or department head. There must be consultation with the relevant nursing supervisor before any visit is made to ICU patients
- No restrictions are imposed on parents visiting newborns at the intensive care unit or on the children’s wards.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hospital.
- Anyone with symptoms of cold, flu or any other communicable diseases should refrain from visiting patients to prevent the spread of infection.
- We request that you adhere to all infection prevention control guidelines and wash your hands while in the patient’s rooms, and use sterilizing hand gels before and after entering the rooms.
- Pets are not allowed
Facilities for Prayer
Prayer rooms are provided for both men and women on the fourth floor.
Parking is available for patients and visitors at the west end of the hospital premises.
Facilities provided to Staff and Visitors
- Restaurants & Cafeterias :
The hospital is eager to provide visitors with every comfort and convenience. There are several cafeterias and restaurants located throughout the hospital.
Staff restaurant: located on the first floor in the hospital, works around the clock.
Caribou Coffee: located near the main entrance (gate #1) on the second floor, working from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Derby café: located at Level 4, from 07:00 am – 07:00 pm.
- Minimarket/ Flower & Chocolate Shops:
Located near the main entrance of the hospital (gate No.1) on the second floor.
- Minimarket, working hours- 24 hours.
- Flower & Chocolate Shop, working hours- from 8:45 am to 8:00 pm.
- Gahwa & Karak, working hours - from 07:00 am – 09:00 pm
KHUH Post Office is located on the first floor near the auditorium. Work timing is from Sunday to Thursday 07:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
The KHUH Post Office provides its services for everyone including: sending and receiving mail (express, registered, postal parcels), vehicle registration renewal, driving license renewal, Aramex, FedEx and DHL Services.
- BBk on the first Floor.
- Alsalam Bank & NBB On the second Floor.
Available in the Emergency Dep, Physiotherapy Dep, Radiology Dep & OPDs.
- First & Second Floor
- Second Floor.