Speech & Language Therapy
Speech and language therapists (SLTs) work with children and adults who have difficulties with speech, language and communication, or with eating, drinking and swallowing.
They provide assessment, diagnosis and management of the following:
- mild, moderate or severe learning difficulties physical disabilities
- Speech and language delay or impairment
- hearing impairment
- cleft palate
- voice disorders
- eating and swallowing and/or communication problems following eg stroke, Cancer or Parkinson´s disease
- developmental feeding disorder.
Dr. Mohammed Al-Montasser Mahmoud
Senior Speech & Language Therapist
Specialities- Treatment Language Disorders such as: Dysphasia, Delayed Language Development in Children.
- Treatment Voice Disorders and Total laryngectomy.
- Treatment Speech Disorders